Together We Make a Community. Together We Heal. Together We Can Ensure a Better Future for All.
That was the theme for WVCC’s April 7 Spring Benefit Event, celebrating our 6th year serving the community.
And what an awesome success it was thanks to all of you!
My thanks to my wonderful staff who showed up by getting the word out to the community, bringing in friends and family, selling raffle tickets, and all the “backstage work” cleaning the offices, baking treats for the event and all the clean-up at the end of the evening.
And a special thank you to Lacey Jimenez & Karyn Adelstein for all their hard work in putting this all together. It is an honor to work with such a great team.
I also want to thank the many local business owners who donated raffle prizes: Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, Ancora Cucina Italiana Restaurant, Outlaw Barbershop & Salon, Nova Center, Skagen, Museum of Latin American Art, YogaWorks, The Massage Place, SoulCycle, and many others.
And most important, all the community members who attended this event and honored us with your presence and support. It was great to see old friends and meet new ones. I personally had a great time! Hope you did, too!
With love & gratitude,
Sharon Sharon Burnett
Founder & Director
West Valley Counseling Center
Your continued donations will help support our mission of providing the dignity of quality mental health and social services programs to all regardless of socio-economic circumstances or limitations.
Programs in Need of Funding
• Helping Families Thrive Program provides psychosocial and mental health services for immigrant families
• Domestic Violence Prevention Program provides education, prevention and counseling for domestic abuse survivors
• Mental Health Reentry Program provides mental health services for adults and their families reentering society from the criminal justice system.
• Life In Transition Workshop Scholarship Program offers full or partial scholarships for trauma survivors and those experiencing current or past losses, to attend a 3-day intensive workshop
Three Ways to Donate
• One time donation (cash, credit card or check made payable to WVCC)
• Monthly contribution (sign up on our PayPal account at westvalleycounseling.org)
• Designate West Valley Counseling Center as your charitable organization if you are a Ralphs card member or shop at Amazon.com